Terms & Conditions
On-Line Payment Terms and Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions are a legal agreement between YOU and MO KILI Adventures and Safaris that governs your access to and use of the online services for payment for booked services provided by MO KILI Adventures and Safaris. Please review these Terms and Conditions before you decide whether to accept them and continue with the payment process.
The following defined terms appear in these Terms and conditions
“You”, “you” or “Client”: A person that registers online for payment for services
Seller: means MO KILI Adventures and Safaris
Payment Instrument: The mobile payment option that is registered by a Client with the Service or credit card or debit card to facilitate the processing of Payment Transactions.
Payment Transaction: The processing of payment online that results in the debiting or charging of the Purchase Amount to a Client’s Payment Instrument or bank and the crediting of funds to the Seller.
Product: Any merchandise, good, or service that is listed for sale that a Client may pay for using the seller’s Service.
Purchase Amount: The amount of a Payment Transaction to pay for a service, and any related fees, and taxes as applicable.
Service: Online service, described in this Terms of Service that facilitates the processing of Payment Transactions on behalf of a Seller.
“Company”, or “us”: MO KILI Adventures and Safaris
- Requirements For Registration
In order to use the online payment Service, you hereby consent to provide and agree to complete all required information elements on the Service registration pages. You must register a valid payment option as a Payment Instrument or use a Credit Card to make Payment Transactions and pay fees and other obligations arising from your use of the Service. You undertake and agree to provide current, complete, and accurate information and maintain it as current and accurate. The company may require you to provide additional information as a condition of continued use of the Service or to assist in determining whether to permit you to continue to use the Service.
- By agreeing to these Terms and conditions you represent that you are:
- 18 years old or older; and
- Capable of entering into a legally binding agreement.
- Payment Transaction Processing
- The online service facilitates the processing of Payment Transactions to complete a payment for a booking made by a Client. The Service will store information from Clients, such as or their Payment Instruments, and will process Payment Transactions on behalf of Sellers. The Company may delay payment processing of suspicious transactions or transactions which may involve fraud, misconduct, or violate applicable law, these terms and conditions, or other applicable policies, as determined in the Company’s sole and absolute discretion. Client authorizes the charge or debit to Client’s Payment Instrument as necessary to complete the processing of a Payment Transaction. The client also authorizes the crediting to the Client’s Credit in connection with reversals, refunds, or adjustments through the Service.
- You acknowledge and agree that your booking is a transaction between you and the Seller, and not with a bank or any other third party. Any bank or any third party involved is not a party to Client’s booking unless expressly designated as such in the process of procurement of the services.
- You acknowledge and agree that you are not able to withdraw money from your bank Credit account.
- Limitations On The Use of Online Service
- The Company reserves the right to change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Service at any time, including hours of operation or availability of the online payment Service or any Service feature, without notice and without liability. The company also reserves the right to impose limits on certain Service features or restrict access to parts or all of the Service without notice and without liability.
- The Company does not warrant that the functions contained in the online payment Service will be uninterrupted or error-free, and Company shall not be responsible for any service interruptions (including, but not limited to, power outages, system failures, or other interruptions that may affect the receipt, processing, acceptance, completion or settlement of Payment Transactions or the Service).
- Username And Password Information
You are responsible for 1) maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password, 2) any and all transactions by persons that you give access to or that otherwise use such username or password, and 3) any and all consequences of use or misuse of your username and password. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your username or password or any other breach of security regarding the Service of which you have knowledge.
- Service Fees
A fee of 3.5% will be charged against the Client account for the of use of the online Service on any amount of money paid to make a booking of services by a Client through a Visa credit, debit, or pre-paid card.
Any dispute between the Client and the Company related to any online transaction will be resolved amicably. In case a dispute is not resolved then the party aggrieved may resort to the use of other avenues provided by travelers or tourism industry schemes.
- Limitations Of Liability; Force Majeure
The Company shall not be liable to the Client in the event of any disruption of the provision of Service or any part thereof resulting from Force Majeure and The Company may suspend to provide the Service or part thereof in such an event. Force Majeure for purposes of this Terms and conditions means any situation or event that makes it impossible for The Company to perform its obligations and includes but is not limited to any act of God such as lighting, floods, earthquakes, prohibitive decisions made by the government or local authority or civil war conflict and industrial strikes or any global or partial dysfunction of the Service caused by disruption or suspension of any facilities.
- Jurisdiction; Governing Law
These Terms of online Payment Service shall be governed in all aspects in accordance with the Laws of the United Republic of Tanzania and a court of complete jurisdiction in Tanzania shall determine every claim or dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms and conditions of online Payment Services.
- Modification Of Terms Of Service For Clients
The Company has the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to change, modify, or amend any portion of these Terms and conditions of online Payment Service at any time by posting a notification on the Company Web Site or otherwise communicating the notification to you. The changes will become effective and shall be deemed accepted by you, after the initial posting and shall apply on a going-forward basis with respect to Payment Transactions initiated after the posting date.